Dr. Karen Delhey has been practicing urology in The Texas Medical Center for 25 years. She practices general female as well as male urology. Dr. Delhey serves as a speaker for several major pharmaceutical companies. She speaks in Houston and throughout the state on overactive bladder.
Dr. Delhey graduated from medical school at the University of Texas Medical Science Center in Houston and is board certified by the American Board of Urology.
Dr. Delhey has led the way for the MonaLisa Touch procedure at Houston Metro Urology.
- Undergraduate-University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Medical School-University of Texas Medical Science Center, Houston, Texas
- American Board of Urology
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association
- Harris County Medical Society
- American Urological Association
- South Central Section of the American Urological Association
- Houston Urological Society
- Society of Women in Urology
- The Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Park Plaza Hospital
- St Luke’s Episcopal Hospital
- Woman’s Hospital of Texas
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Clinical Instructor of Surgery-University of Texas Medical School, Houston, Texas