Dr. Tibbs joined Houston Metro Urology as the uropathologist in 2006. She previously worked at the MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston specializing in Genitourinary Pathology. Dr. Tibbs has presented several abstracts and co-authored papers focusing on Genitourinary Oncopathology.
Dr. Tibbs is married and has a delightful 9 year old daughter.
- Undergraduate- St. Louis University, Philippines
- Medical School- St. Louis University, Philippines
- Pathology Residency- University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas
- Uropathology Fellowship- MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas
- American Board of Pathology (Anatomic Pathology)
- Fellow, American Society of Clinical Pathologist
- International Society of Urologic Pathology
- American Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association
- Fort Bend Medical Society